Friday, March 4, 2011

My purchase of the week

At the beginning of the week I did some shopping at M.A.C and Ulta, I've been looking for a new foundation to try for a while, which I NEVER use but need something to help keep my makeup on all day but looks natural. As for primers, I think I found the one! Basically I have tried both of them all week and love the outcome, my makeup still looks fresh at the end of the day! I have heard really good things about Nars Sheer Glow foundation and going to be purchasing that soon. And as for my Sigma Brushes, I'm using them and are the best makeup brushes I have tried by far.


M.A.C Pro Longwear foundation


my color is NC 42


I bought the wipes to wipe it all off, leaves my face luminous


My new primer, leaves my face feeling like velvet!
Very easy to apply makeup over.


No comments:

Post a Comment