Friday, March 4, 2011

Birchbox

Every month on the 10th, I will be receiving a little gift in the mail, it will feel like Christmas or my birthday all year round. Birchbox.com is a online company that will send you 4-6 luxe beauty samples
 ( may I add a generous size sample, almost full size)  a month and get "high end" make products, such as Nars, Benefit, Cargo, Laura Mercier, and so many more, click her to see the rest. If you take their survey once it arrives you can 10pts ,when you gain 100pts you get $10 towards your full size makeup of your choice! So, I will show them to you every month! 

The monthly membership fee is only $10, worth it from what I've seen you get. There are a lots of youtube videos on this, if your interested check those out.

Generous size samples


I will soon post my first shipment!

Here is a video introducing the brand


photo credits:, image 1 image 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment