Friday, March 18, 2011

I got Naked!

I finally got it! My Urban Decay Naked Palette! I've been waiting to get my hands on this for almost 7 months. Last week I got word that Ulta was going to add a small batch on Ulta.com, as soon as I found out I went straight to the website to purchase it, As usual I though I would click on the item and it would say out of stock, but it didn't! The following day I went with a friend to Urban Decay at Macy's and found out they had a few too. Sephora and Urban also added them back into their stock, but a few days later they were all out of stock again! 

Let me just say, I LOVE THIS PALETTE! ♥

Came with a mini potion primer, love this stuff!



Colors: Sin, Half Baked, & Toasted

Colors: Sin, Naked, Half Baked, & Hustle

Colors: Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse, & Hustle

Colors: Half Baked, Sidecar, Darkhorse, & Creep

Brushes used: Sigma blending E25 & Urban Decay brush it came with

No comments:

Post a Comment