Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring is here!


Oh the beautiful colors that Spring brings!


It also brings me to start shopping for it!
These flowers remind me lipgloss colors I would wear. However, this year for the
first time I have decided to try lipsticks for Spring! Every year for Spring I try something new
and this is year it's just that.


I bought these yesterday at Mac, i'm going to start with nude colors
On the left, Shy Girl & on the right, Creme d' Nude
They are pretty light but thats what I was looking for, for now! 
More colors to come.


To welcome Spring, here is a collage of vibrant 
lipsticks to kick it off! ;-)

Don't think I would walk around like this, but cool to look at.

photo credits 15 & 6

1 comment:

  1. Yeah its definitely different! love your paqe, i bookmarked it on my laptop!

    ReplyDelete