Friday, February 25, 2011

Sigma Sigmax HD

Yesterday when I got home I got a package, my Sigma Brushes! I've been thinking about buying myself a few of these brushes for the last year and half but never got around to it. I heard about these through a friend, and she recommended I watch some Youtube reviews on it. I found so many reviews that talked highly of them. Three videos I found really gave me all the info I need on them.




When I opened the package it came in a really nice teal bag with a ribbon on it and the beautiful brushes in them.

I pulled them out and as a gift also received a eyeshadow brush as well. These are the softest brushes I have ever touched!


The last 5 years I've been using M.A.C brushes but these are going to take over. Brushes are not cheap at all, so when I buy them I make sure they last for a long times. Typically I'll pay $42 for just one but got the 3 Sigma Sigmax HD brushes for this price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment