Friday, February 18, 2011

Where have I been?


Well as you might have noticed, I haven't posted anything in two weeks. Why? 
First I was on vacation between Feb 4th-8th. My boyfriend and up drove up to Reno and Lake Tahoe for our Valentine weekend getaway a week early during Super Bowl weekend of course, and had a great time!



When we came back from our trip I promised myself I would visit my dad, it had been 6 months since I had gone by to say hi and give him pretty flowers. These are the moments when I appreciate life more, I sit there in the quiteness of everything and let the wind blow right by me. It's one of my favorite places in the world to get away from everything and everyone, its such a pretty place my dad lays to rest.





Next thing you know, I get sick last Weds! I went to work to only go home having a fever!
7 days later I still getting over this plague going around. I had a fever, flu, cold, etc. Right now I'm stuck with this cough that doesn't want to go away!


Now I feel things are back to normal, but boy was it a exhausting 2 weeks! 





No comments:

Post a Comment