Friday, May 6, 2011

What's in my makeup bag


This morning I decided to clean my makeup bag and I took everything out to do so. I found a moment to take a snapshot of everything I carry around with me. I've been inspired by a few people to do this post.  Do I use it all throughout the day? No but you never know when you might. I named some, others I didn't on this pic. My brushes are Mac and Sigma if you are curious :-)



I know for sure I may not be touching up throughout the day anymore after purchasing this!!!

A few weeks ago I was given an Sample of this at the Urban Decay counter at Macy's. Urban Decay all nighter setting spray.  3 days ago I bought the full bottle, not cheap $29, but I haven't had to retouch my makeup during the day AND with this heat I spray a little bit more during the day and it gives my makeup up a fresh look again and a nice glow! I will carry the small one with me in my purse and the full size on my makeup counter. It's worth every penny and it sprays so evenly!

No comments:

Post a Comment