Friday, May 6, 2011

Flowerbomb is my love.

I'm sitting here thinking what fragrance will I be buying my mother for Mother's Day. She runs out quickly because she uses them all up, and all she ever wants as gifts are perfumes! so should I buy her something she is out of or search for something new tomorrow. I already have a good idea of what she likes and what she doesn't, hmmm. In the mean time I'm sharing with all of you my favorite, I go to my happy place when I smell it :-)

 After smelling and trying so many perfumes the last few weeks, Victor & Rolf has made me very happy creating Flowerbomb! 




4 comments:

  1. I have that purfume! Smells awesome. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i purchased this at sephora few weeks ago. Love the smell but on me it smell completely.. actually all i smeel is the alcohol so im thinking of returing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what i meant to type was.. all i smell is the alcohol when i spray it on myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this perfume, I have to say it's one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete