Friday, April 15, 2011

Aviators for me!


Sunglasses are worn throughout the year, especially during Spring and Summer. We all get tempted to buy new ones but its not the easiest thing to shop for. Lucky for me I found two new pairs that I love! I have a few sunglasses already that have been quite expensive in the last few years but this year I thought I would budget and found them.

Jessica Simpson Aviator Sunglasses. 



I love the purple tint to these and they are super light weight!
Also my look on a normal day I'm running errands, lipgloss, blush, 
headband, and my sunnies!


My new Armani Exchange Aviators. Picked these up at 
T.J. Maxx retails for $69.00 but got them for $19.99. I think someone 
was hiding them because I found it behind a pair of shoes nicely put.

These have the gold frame and tortoise tint to them.

image1: liliyx

No comments:

Post a Comment