Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April showers bring May flowers

I want to smell like a flower!


What's your favorite perfume?



The weather has been quite crazy these last few months, even going into this Spring. I'm hoping that it will soon start to feel more like the season we are in. Along with that my fragrances shopping begins for the season! Every season I want to feel and smell as if I am the season, haha! This Friday I'm finally going to pick up one or two to get started. Lately I've been visiting Ulta, Sephora, & Macy's to smell some and find that one special scent for me. These are the two I have narrowed them down too!

Flora Eau FraƮche By Gucci
Born of youthful elegance and subtle sensuality, Flora Eau Fraiche adds a bright, citrusy element to the Gucci fragrance family. The fragrance's mandarin top notes mingle with the piquant vibrancy of kumquat and bergamot fruit. In the heart notes, a transparent floralcy glimmers against an elegant base, one that blends an edgy peppery note with a warm touch of sandalwood.

Whats in it?Citrus Accords, Kumquat, Peony, Rose, Osmanthus, Pink Pepper, Sandalwood, Patchouli.





   
212 
A long-lasting, off beat, light floral fragrance with musk undertones. 212 personifies today's playfully hip, modern Cinderella. An exciting fragrance experience that wraps the wearer in an intriguing veil of femininity and confidence - live life in the moment.

Whats in it? Gardenia, Mandarin, Bergamot, Rosette, Camellia, White Lily, Satinwood, Sandalwood, Musk.



If you have come across these, tell me what you think! Or if your shopping and see it, try it!
Thanks everyone!

photo credit: image 1 image 2

No comments:

Post a Comment